Friday, April 16, 2010

One Thing I Love...today.


Ok, so it's not that I don't love a lot this week, but this week is super busy...so I didn't get around to sharing last night. No worries though, because I'm sharing now. This week the thing I love is...

*insert obnoxious drumroll here*

My NEW MAC! Those of you who have already shed your I'm a PC name tags, pretend to be excited for me, because I'm kind of thrilled. In honor of this occasion Myrtle and I took our first picture together.
This is my Christmas morning face. and I know she's not really in it, but she took it, so it totally counts. Hurray for presents!


P.S. Secret Saturday is probably going to be in tweetmode rather than blogmode this week. Sorry Boutcha, but I'll be attempting to maintain my sanity all weekend with my crazy Dnow girls. It's going to be a pillowtalkpalooza!

1 comment:

Allison Drew said...

I miss your face so much!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...