Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Seriously? Day 3? That's all?


Today I decided to make an exectutive decision. It should be established that family vacations may not last for more than 24 hours. No sane person could possibly take any more. They just can't. Don't worry just yet, I have also declared a few exceptions and they might just make you happy. If you have an above-average I.Q. then the vacation time limit drops to 12 hours, it's just not beneficial to your health to attempt endurance of more time than that. Also those of you whose family contains either of the following: a baby, who cannot speak to you; or a toddler, who is cute beyond all belief and will do whatever you tell it to do, your time limit is extended to at least 48 hours. (Yes I am fully aware I got a little punctuation happy with that sentence.) That being said, I'm sure I don't have to tell you just how the day went. It wasn't bad I didn't try to bring bodily harm to anyone, but I am exhausted. Seriously I'm all funned out. I will say seeing the Grinchmas made my year (Jenna loves musicals), but finding a hour long detour on the way back to condo was not so pleasant. The last thing I saw as I dozed off in the front seat was the clock which read 5:03. hello! I'm so old. But I will say I rode the Dueling Dragons twice not 15 minutes after eating a cheeseburger the size of my head, and I didn't even puke a little. Yay Jenna. Anyways, today is practically over for me and for this I am greatful. Hope your week is going well and remember that Jesus and I love you!

1 comment:

Clay said...

Glad to see the third installment of the Jenna Vacation saga. Hope it keeps getting better and better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...