Monday, December 24, 2007

El Fin

It's over. It's over. It's finally over. I love my family, I promise I do, but I've met my family vacation quota for the next 14 months at least. Those with acute perception will note that there was no blog for the entire second half of the trip. There is a reason for such. IT WAS HORRID! People in my family are very independent, we like to do our own thing go our own way, and be in control of everything. Now add our severe sarcasm to the mix, and well...it wasn't pretty. I cried more than once, and on one of the days I can promise you I didn't say more than 10 sentences all day. I believe now more than ever in my previously stated laws of vacations. Fortunately for you though we're back, and things are back to normal, all in separate rooms, not talking to each other. It's pleasant. Oh and speaking of unpleasant let me give a word to the wise, never ever ever stop at Taco Bell for dinner on a roadtrip. Especially not if you're in my family. I'm ever so thankful I got a working window seat. So yeah sorry there aren't many details and humorous anecdotes in this post, but just be thankful I still have mind enough left to write anything! I love you all, and remember Jesus is the source of a Merry Christmas.


P.S. I think I changed the comment thing so more people can comment even without that stupidgoogle account thing, so try if you like. Sorry!
P.P.S. I SAW BARBARA MANATEE! {yay}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...