Thursday, May 27, 2010

Skeptical






Last summer I met some super amazing people. It was a hard summer. I cried, I hurt, I wanted to die at least once, but it was so rewarding, and if I could relive it, I would. It is for this reason that I am torn about working camp again this summer. I know I'm going to love my new staff and have just as much fun, but I don't know how that's even possible. I'm not going to dwell on it because then I'll start missing my FUGE09, but I am curious about a few things.



Will they completely love an awkward family photo like we did?




Will they think Flarp is the funniest like we did?







Will they be able to rock a fro, rollar blades, and American flag shorts in one photo like this?




Or even just love America like we did? Live the dream.



Will they think Wild Sweet Orange is the best like Miss Alice and I did?






Will they think paper party is the worst like Baby Nick and I did?





Will they be okay with me speaking "site baby" English like Jakobi and I did?





Will they think a crazy praise is the weirdest like we did?





Get ready FUGE 2010. You've got big shoes to fill.

3 comments:

Allison Drew said...

This is my favorite blog I've ever read. What wonderful/ridiculous memories. Year 2 will be different, but I'm sure it will be equally great. And maybe paper party wont make you die this year.

Kimberly said...

Dear Fuge10 be nice to my friend! I love her and already miss her dearly. Also don't feed her melon or strawberries, I kind of want to see her alive again!
Thanks,
Ready for the end of July

Nick said...

I love you.
miss you.
proud of you.

I'm so tired in all aspects and I just read this, and you better believe it made me really sad. but happy as well? I love thinking about last summer...but nothing, for me at least, will ever compare.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...