Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sister, sista

Today my sister is seventeen years old. That's for real super old. I remember being seventeen; it wasn't all that long ago, but it feels like an eternity. I have to say I'm significantly more proud of who my sister is at this point in her life than I am of who I was. She's so strong and grounded; I just love her so much! So in honor of her birth, here are some photos full of sisterly love.
ok, so maybe it's not as much sisterly love as it is ridiculousness, but what can we say? We crazy. Seriously, in pretty much every picture we have together one of us looks weird. Maybe we'll take one today and attempt to make up for years bad photography. If we do, I'll share, but in the meantime these will do because it's her birthday, and she's the coolest!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...